We've learned quite a bit in the last week.
- Tim Bierman thinks that "there will be some activity in the coming year."
- Stone expects to hit the studio next year.
- Ed will be touring Australia [not 100% confirmed, but hey ...]
- Kobalt Music expects to be handling worldwide distribution of repackaged, reissued versions of Vs. and Vitalogy in 2011.
- Cameron Crowe is bringing us a long-awaited documentary of the Pearl Jam early years. (OK, we didn't learn that just this week, but it's still a reason to be excited!)
Is it too early to start a Top Ten Best Pearl Jam Moments of 2011 list?