Wow! TwoFeetThick editor, Jessica Letkemann, has turned out a quintessential early history of Pearl Jam studded with awesome band quotes and rare memorabilia that she has collected over the years. Check out her new 23-page mini-book, entitled Music For Rhinos: The making of Pearl Jam.
- Ed’s long-lost band with a member of Rage Against The Machine
- The Mother Love Bone riffs that survived to become Pearl Jam classics
- Eddie explains making “Momma-Son”
- The true story of Ed’s TWO “first weeks” in Seattle with Mookie Blaylock in October 1990
- Cornell talks Temple of the Dog, and Stone divulges the Pearl Jam fan-favorite that almost had lyrics by Cornell
- Stone, Jeff, and Eddie recalling the first show, first song, and first weeks