Apr-11 Las Vegas, NV: The Pearl
Apr-13 Phoenix, AZ: Comerica Theater
Apr-16 Albuquerque, NM: Kiva Auditorium
Apr-19 Tulsa, OK: Brady Theater
Apr-22 Houston, TX: Jones Hall for the Performing Arts
Apr-25 San Antonio, TX: Lila Cockrell Theatre
Apr-27 Austin, TX: Bass Concert Hall
Apr-30 Dallas, TX: The Music Hall at Fair Park
May-03 New Orleans, LA: New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival
May-08 Jacksonville, FL: Moran Theater
May-10 Clearwater, FL: Ruth Eckerd Hall
May-13 Ft. Lauderdale, FL: Broward Center for the Performing Arts
May-16 Orlando, FL: Bob Carr Performing Arts Center
No F5ing this time, folks. This is a drawing situation. Below are some rules, that I think you need to know, but you should definitely review the full list on the Pearl Jam website.
- All eliible members will receive step-by-step instructions on how to enter the drawing via email.
- Ten Club will begin accepting drawing submissions Monday January 23rd at 9AM PST. The deadline to enter the drawing ends on Monday January 30th at 9AM PST.
- Ten Club tickets for the EV solo tour will NOT be seniority based. Tickets are being held in unspecified locations throughout the venues. Seat allocation will be chosen at random and will also be chosen in advance of the performance date. Lining up outside the venue early will not affect your seat location.
- You may enter your name into the drawing for more than one show, but you will only be eligible to be selected for ONE SHOW ON THIS TOUR.
- The May 3rd New Orleans Jazz Festival will not have a Ten Club pre-sale.
P.S. - Thanks to TwoFeetThick for typing out the shows in an easily copied/pasted format.
- To better serve our fans we have created a pre-sale page on the site to communicate with you faster. This page will be updated in real time as the pre-sale progresses. You can find the answers to frequently asked questions, as well as immediate updates from Ten Club on where we are at the ticket drawing process each step of the way. Visit http://www.pearljam.com/presale for FAQ and Pre-sale timeline.