Monday, May 23, 2011

Ticket Sales on Hold / Canada Pre-Sales Postponed

This, from the Ten Club:

Our IT brains are still working diligently to rectify the Alpine ticketing situation.
There are currently some people who already had items in their carts and who are able to continue the checkout process, very slowly.

Here’s what we’re going to do:

– Those who were already in the check-out process, stick with us and we’re going to try to process your order.
– Those who aren’t already, give it a rest tonight so we can get those who are officially in the middle of the check-out process checked out and work on the site.
– We are going to close the store tonight to ANY NEW TICKET ORDERS in order to work on the system for tomorrow.
– At 8am PT tomorrow morning, we will post on the Ten Club “news” section information regarding when the Alpine ticket sale will resume.
– If it’s still not working at 8am PT, we will say that.
– If it’s working at 8am PT, we’ll provide a time for when the onsale will resume, which be AT LEAST TWO HOURS later, so that everyone has time to prepare.
–The good news is, there are PLENTY of tickets still available.

Due to the problems surrounding today’s Alpine pre-sale, the Ten Club is going to postpone the Canada Pre-sale to Wednesday May 25th (during the same hours as previously scheduled) to help ensure all systems are up and running smoothly.

Once again, we’re really sorry this happened and will do everything we can to fix it as soon as possible.