Voting is open 11/17-11/20
49. If I’d been taught from the beginning/would my fears now be winning?
My lips are shaken, my nails are bit off/it's been a month since I've heard myself talk
50. I am myself, like you somehow
Swallow seeds on my death bed/Dig a hole in the garden,
51. All this hope and nowhere to go
I'll swallow poison, until I grow immune/I will scream my lungs out till it fills this room
52. Before I disappear, whisper in my ear/Give me something to echo in my unknown futures here
Tidal waves don't beg forgiveness/crash, then on their way
53. the ocean is full because everyone's crying/the full moon is looking for friends at high tide
I wish I'd seen the place/But no one's ever taken me
54. watched from the window with a red mosquito
No matter how cold the winter, there's a spring time ahead
55. Champagne breakfast for everyone.
Who made, who made up, made up the myth/That we were born to be covered in bliss?
56. She knows their future's burning/but she can smile just the same
nature has its own religion/gospel from the land
57. The waiting drove me mad/You're finally here and I'm a mess.
Ransom paid the devil/he whispers pleasing words
58. Do no wrong, so clean cut/Dirty his hands, it comes right off
Have no fear but for falling down/so look out below I am falling now
59. Turns the bow back/tows and drops the line/Puts his faith in love and tremor Christ
I know someday you'll have a beautiful life/I know you'll be a star/ in somebody else's sky,/but why, why, why can't it be/can't it be mine?
60. All that's sacred comes from youth/Dedications naive and true
I would've fallen from the sky, 'til you/Parachutes have opened now.
61. Oh please let it rain today/This city's so filthy, like my mind in ways.
All the advantage this life's got on me/Picture a cup in the middle of the sea
62. All five horizons revolved around her soul
Jeremy spoke in class today
63. I've understood feelings and I've understood words/But how could you be taken away?
I was alone and far away when I heard the band start playing
I've lived all these lives, it's been wonderful at night/I will live forever, you can't keep me here.
It's a hopeless situation/ and I'm starting to believe/that this hopeless situation/is what I'm trying to achieve