Voting is open through Wed. 12/1
73. Let the sun shine and burn away my past/Three days and maybe longer, won't even know I've left
We all got scars /they should have em too
74. And now my bitter hands cradle broken glass/of what was everything.
Seek my part/ devote myself/my small self/like a book amongst the many on a shelf
75. With heavy breath, awakened regrets/Back pages and days alone that could have been spent, together/but we were miles apart/Every inch between us becomes light years now
Stunned by my own reflection/It's looking back, sees me too clearly
76. Who's kidding? Rainy day, one-way ticket headstone/An occupation overthrown, a whisper through a megaphone
And the young they can lose hope because they can't see beyond today/The wisdom that the old can't give away.
77. They said that timing was everything/made him want to be everywhere/there’s a lot to be said for nowhere
Model, role model, roll some models in blood/get some flesh to stick so they look like us.
78. I changed by not changing at all
No time to be void, or save up on life/you gotta spend it all
79. And though he's too big a man to say/There's a fear they'll soon be parting ways
I am lost/I am no guide/But I am by your side/I am right by your side
80. I’m a thief/I’m a liar/Here’s my church I sing in the choir
I've seen the home inside your head/All locked doors and unmade beds