WHEN: Friday, December 6th, 11:00am-4:00pm
WHERE: 1941 1st Ave. S, Seattle, WA 98134 (between Holgate and Lander)
Donate a new, unwrapped toy or non-perishable food item. As a thank you, recieve a free Ames Bros. gift. Toys will be given to patients and families at Seattle Children's Hospital. Food items will be donated to our friends at the West Seattle Food Bank.
WHEN: Saturday, December 7th, 12:00pm-5:00pm
WHERE: Showbox Market (1426 1st Ave S Seattle, WA 98101)
WHY: To provide Pearl Jam fans with an opportunity to purchase hard-to-find collectibles for themselves, and unique holiday gifts for loved-ones-who-love-Pearl Jam. Proceeds to benefit Pearl Jam’s Vitalogy Foundation and local charities.
*11:00 early entry for 10C members donating a gift for a foster child with a value of $15 or more. Gifts will benefit local charity Treehouse. Click here to check out Treehouse's Pinterest for gift ideas.
Gifts should be wrapped with a note on the outside of the package indicating what's inside (item/gender).
- Gibson “Jack Casady” signature bass signed by all members of Pearl Jam (for auction)
- Benaroya Hall Vinyl Box Set
- Colored and limited-edition vinyl from Pearl Jam, Mad Season, RNDM, and others
- Pearl Jam Twenty Original Edition Deluxe set Blu-ray and DVD
- Pearl Jam X Patagonia Backpack
- Original Artwork from Don Pendleton, Maxx242, Munk One and Jeff Soto
- Ames Bros. will also be joining this event